- Respond to afterhours calls on an as needed basis.
- Incumbent will have no direct reports but may provide guidance on assigned projects from time to time.
- Ability to work on Air cooled and Water cooled chiller equipment, as well as automated controls. A working knowledge of VAV boxes and VFD Drives.
- Perform plumbing, electrical and HVAC repairs.
- Respond to tenant work orders.
- Perform start up procedures.
- Perform lock work for tenant suites.
Education and Experience:
- Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems such as plumbing backups, temperature issues, mechanical failures, etc.
- Ability to organize tasks and prioritize.
- Ability to work under pressure, harsh conditions, and within time constraints.
- Minimum 5 years related trade experience in building related trade.
- Office building maintenance experience preferred.
- Technical, vocational or on-the-job training in at least one of the following areas: HVAC, electrical, mechanical, process controls or plumbing
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Strong Oral and Written communication skills
How to Apply
To apply, review the posting on our website here.