Part-time Property Manager - Baytown
- Troubleshooting maintenance issues and repairing those within your capacity or supervising 3rd party contractors for repairs requiring a licensed contractor.
- Reliable transportation (minimal driving required)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Contractor License preferred, but not required
- Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, electrical installations preferred, but not required
Education and Experience:
- Basic Handyman skills required (painting, quick fix plumbing, door repair, etc.)
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email a resume and 2 letters of reference here.
- Training provided
- Compensation based on experience (hourly + benefits: medical, vision, dental & life insurance)
- Offer subject to background check and drug screen
- ManagerFirm is an equal opportunity employer