Contract Building Engineer/Maintenance Man
- Responsible for day-to-day building operations including performing repairs to all building systems including plumbing, mechanical, electrical, fire alarm and finishes.
- Actively implement building preventive maintenance.
- Inspect and maintain overall building and grounds appearance.
- Coordinate subcontractor activity for maintenance or repairs.
- Work closely with Property Manager to ensure operations meet or exceed industry standard.
- Work in a safety conscious environment.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with Property Manager, Tenants and subcontractors.
- Must be able to respond to after-hours calls on an as needed basis.
- Must speak Spanish.
Education and Experience:
- Ability to logically evaluate a wide range of practical problems such as plumbing problems, electrical issues, HVAC problems, mechanical failures, etc.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently, prioritize issues and organize tasks effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure and within time constraints.
- 3-5 years related experience.
- Office building maintenance experience preferred.
- Technical, vocational or on-the-job training in at least one of the following areas: HVAC, plumbing, electrical, mechanical or sheetrock/painting.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume here.