Assistant Property Manager
- Competitively bid service contracts, generate contracts and monitor performance.
- Prepare monthly variance and accounts receivable explanations, executive summary for reporting to ownership and assure all reporting is complete and on time. Additional reporting as directed
- Collect rent in a timely fashion and work with manager to serve reminder and/or late notices
- Assist property on site accountant with aspects of accounting to assure all reporting is one time and accurate
- Tenant relations, research Tenant questions and respond in a timely manner, Coordinate all tenant meetings, keep notes and follow up
- Manage parking contracts and assist all tenants in their additions/deletions for parking. Work with the leasing team to assist in new prospect requirements. Coordinate all leasing information with on-site property accountant for monthly parking billing
- Assist with annual budget and reforecast processes, CAM reconciliations, pre-bills and CAM estimates. Input into Kardin.
- Review and code invoices daily; Adhere to all accounting dead lines; Assist in accruals in accordance with timeline
- Tenant move in administrator, assure all documentation has been received and coordination complete to assure a successful tenant move in; Manage Security deposit; final walk through will all tenants and assure final disposition of deposit is made within 30 days
- Abstract Leases and uphold the Lease Language in day-to-day operations. Adhere to Lionstone time line for completion of all abstracts and submit per this time line assuring Manager and accounting are copied on all correspondence
- Work with staff to coordinate necessary services (porter, security, engineers, etc.) as it relates to each event’s including tenant events held at the property.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited institution in Management, Finance or Economics.
- Minimum of 3-5 years practical experience in commercial real estate.
- Experience in corporate headquarters environment.
- Client service-oriented attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Strong work ethic. Including coming to work on time as scheduled
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Knowledge of MRI/Yardi and/or other Property Management/Accounting software.
- Working knowledge with AvidXchange, Yardi, MRI Web, Kardin, Building Engines, Angus and/or other property management and accounting software
How to Apply
To apply, click here.