Assistant Property Manager
We are seeking an applicant who is independently motivated, proactive in seeking new vendors and vendor contracts, dedicated to maintaining clean/inviting properties and building strong relationships with tenants. The position will assist both the director of property management as well as a principal of the company.
Roles would include:
- Monitoring and maintaining landlord and tenant relations
- Overseeing tenant construction
- Managing vendor relations and development as well as coordination of property related repairs.
- The role will involve frequent out of office commitments, property visits and travel around the state and possible surrounding states.
- Applicants should be proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Smart Phone
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
- 1 year experience in commercial construction or 1 year experience in commercial property management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Smart Phones, Microsoft Outlook.
- Experience with Yardi preferred but not required.
How to Apply
To apply, email your resume here.