Assistant Property Manager
- Maintain up-to-date Vendor service contracts; general oversight of contracted services; and coordination of property projects.
- Creation and compilation of the Monthly Reports ( and other reports, as needed)
- Code property invoices, initial contact to research/resolve payment issues
- Act as a tenant liaison between tenant and mgmt./engineering staff by dispatching and closing property maintenance call via Angus in a timely manner as designated through Quarterly reports
- With the guidance of Property Manager, be primarily responsible for preparing annual budgets, evaluating monthly financials results, service contract development, tenant billings and general correspondence.
- Properly maintain Tenant and Vendor files
- Coordinate all tenant requests, including moving, deliveries and any special requests.
- Prepare approval forms for purchase order requests
- Conduct regular building inspections and follow up with any necessary actions.
- Handle other tasks/duties as assigned and needed.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in commercial or property management field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related major or business
- CPM or RPA is beneficial but not required.
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word; Working knowledge CTI, P2P and Angus
- Strong organizational, writing and accounting skills are required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, analytical and problem solving ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive, both with respect to managing workload and own professional development
- Ability to multi-task and ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Customer Service background is a must.
How to Apply